System Analysis and Design
Heat sinks and heat pipes are custom designed with space limitation and target temperature in consideration.
Special mechanical design and material selection for excellent heat dissipation
Dissipating up to 20W/pole in different configurations.
Custom design available to configurate with water channel within the chassis.
Thermal Conductive Material and Additions
Thermal conductive materials, thermal pads / tapes and thermal interface coatings under development.
- With simulation and machining ability, Nextron configures water channels according to customer’s PCB design.
- Modularized: All-in-one chassis solution including backplane, power supply, fan, connector & assembly
- Highly integrated heat pipes with machined aluminum shell for chip arrays
- Perfect balance signal integrity and heat dissipation for outdoor environment
- Not just single components, appropriate components are selected base on system level simulation to reach target temperature in compact space.
- Leverage system available space, in-system air flow simulation with the customized heat sink/heat pipes reached the target heat dissipation.
- Case : Liquid Cooling Flow Simulation
- Liquid flow simulation generated optimized design.Only 55% EG of coolant could reach 5.0 kPa pressure drop which allows liquid flow through all channels.